With eight years experience using a wide range of products, we have narrowed down the products we offer based on efficiency, reliability and value for money.
The panels we mainly use are by Canadian Solar. For inverters, we mainly favour the Austrian built Fronius brand, as these offer superior quality and also the advantage of a 10 year warranty period (which doubles the standard five year warranty offered by all other companies). If we are looking for a quality micro-inverter, we use Enphase.
Because inverter's and panel's both vary significantly in their sizes and application uses, we recommend different brands depending on the requirements of each individual job and each client's budget.
Most importantly, all our products have stood the test of time and we stand behind them all. We do not believe in cutting costs and using cheaper products which are available on the market to make our prices more competitive. Our clients can be sure they have invested in reputable brands with reliable equipment, which provide the best value for money and efficiency.
Our panel of choice is easily Canadian Solar. They are one of the leading manufacturer's of solar products in the world, and in our experience, their product is incredibly reliable and efficient.
The main reasons we prefer Canadian Solar are:
- They outperform others in harsh nature conditions, including typhoons, earthquakes, snow and wind, and harsh coastal conditions. Because we install a lot of systems in the South Gippsland region near the coast, we want a panel which can stand up to those damaging winds and salt exposure.
- Canadian Solar is one of the three biggest solar companies in the world by revenue. They employ over 8,900 people and operate on 6 continents.
- Our customers always have peace of mind knowing they are dealing with a highly ranked, reliable company.
To download a specification sheet on the panels we use, click here.
To find out more about the Canadian Solar company, click here.
Out of all the inverters available on the market, we favour those built in Austria by Fronius, a well-known European company who have a solid reputation for high quality and reliability.
While having their origins in welding equipment, Fronius have been heavily involved in the solar industry – both in research and in development – since 1992. Their aim is to revolutionise the energy supply of the planet to achieve energy self-sufficiency. With a focus on quality, Fronius are a company striving for excellence and revolution. They set themselves apart from the rest of the industry by including a 10 year warranty on their inverter's as standard, which is double that of other companies.
To find out more about Fronius Australia, click here.
We install the LG Chem Resu batteries to our clients who request hybrid solar power. This option meets all our requirements for battery storage:
- it provides black-out back up, to make sure the home always has power, even when the grid is out. This is increasingly important as grid instability during peak usage becomes more common.
- It is a small, neat, compact unit but has high output.
- It is easy for customers to use and understand.
- LG is an Australia-wide provider with good customer support and the kind of longevity we require. We want to know that the company will be around long in to the future to cover any issues.
To read more about LG Chem batteries, click here.
To see the LG Chem Resu battery datasheet, click here.